Our Consultation Process
A consultation process to help you organize your project, create your vision, and bring it to life.
We refine our consultation process to make sure each client gets the individual attention they deserve
Our 5 Simple Steps
What you can expect: After receiving jobsite photos via our quote request form, we will schedule a phone consultation.
On this call we will go through more significant details of your project including:
- Desired scope of work
- Design & Development Process
- Potential Budgets
- Potential timeline
You can expect this call to take between 15 – 30 minutes.
Design & Development Phase
The design agreement phase is a time for us to work with you to develop your project and pull together each detail that will be needed to successfully complete your project.
There is a cost associated with the Design & Development Phase which is dependent upon the scale and complexity of your project, the trade partners we will need to employ, and the level of assistance you will need in making finish selections. A more accurate cost range will be discussed on your initial call.
During this process:
- We will employ the services of our trusted partners as needed which could include designers, architects, or engineers
- On-site meeting with mechanical Trade Partners (HVAC, plumbing, electrical) as needed to obtain true and specific costs for your project.
- A detailed scope of work will be created
- Our Selection Coordinator will assist the client in selecting all materials and specifying all interior and exterior finishes.
- Electrical layout and lighting locations confirmed.
- Cabinetry design and layout produced
At the end of this process, your final Design & Development presentation will include:
- 3D renderings of your space
- Architectural drawings – if applicable
- Design board outlining finish materials selected
- Detailed quote based on your selections and layouts
It has been our experience that by going through this initial process, you will experience a smoother construction experience and reduced production time due to focused collaborative planning.
This process will generally be completed within 4 – 6 weeks.
Now that your project is planned, you know what you want and where you want it, and costs are clear, we can plan for the fun part. During this phase we will:
- Finalize construction agreement
- Collect deposit and make initial material orders
- Determine construction dates based on estimated delivery dates
- Talk about our hours on site
- Have detailed conversations about expectations while we are working in your home. We will talk about job site safety and you can share with us your concerns.
Although this is the most active phase, it requires the least amount of explanation! Now that everything is all set, we’ll get to work building your space. As we’re in your home, we’ll do everything we can to accommodate you so your family has as few interruptions as possible to your daily life.
Love Your Space!
When construction is finished, we’ll do a walkthrough together to make sure everything is exactly the way you want it. We know that sometimes you don’t spot things until after we leave, so we’ll give you a call 3 weeks after our final walkthrough. We’ll also check in again a year later to make sure you’re still loving every inch of it!
We offer a 1-year warranty on all workmanship.